Workday provides a number of benefits to companies across industries, consisting of health care, production, media, insurance, and everything in between. And no matter what category your company fits in, it’s a near-universal reality that you can’t enhance what you can not gauge. The good news is, Workday provides a selection of ways to create reports that will certainly aid you better comprehend your company’s performance. This Workday Reporting guide will offer you an insight into the different types of reporting available in the solution.
While Workday does offer basic reporting, its features are extremely basic, which makes it less valuable than the various other two types of reporting. At this level of reporting, you’ll have the ability, to sum up, information pertaining to Time Off, Pay, and more. You’re additionally able to create basic reports as required or on a recurring basis, and also export them to Excel or as a PDF if required.
Advanced reporting is your workhorse, your bread-and-butter, the function that will serve the supermajority (think 90%) of your reporting needs. This type of reporting will permit you to fairly intricate multi-data object reporting (joins on tables) and allows you to perform complex record selection (filtering) and multi-level sorting.
our workhorse, your bread-and-butter, the function that will serve the supermajority (think 90%) of your reporting needs. This type of reporting will permit you to fairly intricate multi-data object reporting (joins on tables) and allows you to perform complex record selection (filtering) and multi-level sorting.
- Create Composite Reports
- Enable Business Objects for Filtering and Grouping
- Setting Up Composite Report’s Columns, Rows, and Cells
- Additional Options for Composite Reports
- Setting Up Output Options for Composite Reports
- Create Outline Structures for Composite Reports
- Formatting Styles
- Prompt Sets for Composite Reports
- Composite Report Columns
- Composite Report Rows
- Composite Report Cells
- Create a Report on the Gender Breakdown of Active Workers
2.Trending Reports Overview
- Creating Trending Reports
- Setting Up Trending Reports
- Trended Workers Data
- Tenants for Trended Worker Reporting
- Trended Workers Data Source Overview
- Find Custom Reports Based on the Trended Workers Data Source
- Trended Workers Data Source
- Reporting on the Trended Workers Data Source
3.Transposed Reports Overview
- Create Transposed Reports
- Rows for Transposed Reports
4.Search Reports Overview
- Overview of Search Report
- Create Search Reports
5.nBox Reports view
- Create nBox Reports
- Matrix Options for nBox Reports
6.Worklets and Dashboards
- Custom Dashboards
- Create Custom Dashboards
- Configure Dashboard Content
- Enable Reports for Related Worklets
- Save Custom Prompt Values for
- Custom Worklets
- Worklet Performance
7.Custom Metrics and Scorecards Overview
- Create Custom Metrics and Scorecards
- Analytic Scorecard Profiles and Metric Sets
- Create Custom Metrics
- Custom Reports for Scorecards
- Process and Review Metrics
- Workday Scorecards Overview
- Custom Scorecard Report Definition
- Scorecard Results
- Metric Calculations for Dependent
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Leverage Workday Report Writer and calculated fields to create integration systems
- Create integration systems based on integration system templates, Document Transformation templates, and the Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB) framework
- Review inbound integration services for these integration system types
- Transform data structure and content using Document Transformations and EIBs resources including XSLT
- Apply Workday security concepts to Core Connector, Document Transformation, and EIB Integrations
- Understand how integrations can be used with Workday’s business process framework
- Review the major steps of the Workday Project Management process
The trainee should have:
- Basic knowledge of Human Capital Management (HCM).
- It would be an added advantage if a trainee has experience in HR and recruitment.
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected professional requirement for Human Resources (HR) roles across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for:
- Human Resources (HR) Professionals of an organization
- Recent MBA graduates with HR specialization
- Professionals planning to change, or elevate to IT-career in the stream of HR of an organization
Advance Reporting !
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.