SAP Native HANA Developer
SAP Native HANA is one of the core modules of SAP. SAP Native HANA Modeling relates to the activities associated with creating views on top of database tables to depict desired business scenarios. SAP Native HANA module helps you to get a clear understanding of SAP HANA modeling recommendations for setting up HANA information models, optimizing performance, using the SAP HANA modeler and development perspectives, as well as solving complex requirements efficiently in SAP HANA. SAP Native HANA Training with emphasis on real-time scenarios and business processes. To become a successful SAP HANA consultant, you need to understand the client’s requirements well. This training helps you to solve data, reporting, latency challenges and unleash their potential with a real time platform. This helps trainees to understand and closely work with other SAP modules towards an effective process work.
1. HANA as Database:
1.1. Introduction to HANA Database and Architecture.
- HANA Servers, Engines, and Database versions.
- HANA Studio, HANA Web Workbench.
- Design and run-time objects, Schema, Content, and different perspective.
- XS classic and XS Advanced.
1.2. SQL programming– Coding
- SQL syntax for Creating Tables and Views.
- Insert, update and delete data using SQL
- Partitioning, Compression, and Indexing.
- Synonyms, Database Triggers, and Sequences.
- SQL Queries, Sub Queries or nested.
- Joins, Union, Aggregation, Rank, and Partition
1.3. SQL Scripting
- Standard SQL functions, Custom functions
- Stored Procedures
- CURSOR processing
- If then else and CASE statement.
- While loop and For Loops.
- Exception Handling
- Dynamic SQL
- SQL Code debugging.
- Performance optimization of code.
2. HANA as ETL and Data Warehousing
2.1. Data Provisioning
- BO Data Services, Data flows.
- Smart Data Access(SDA)
- Smart Data Integration(SDI)
- ETL using SQL code
- Flow Graphs and Replication tasks.
- Core Data Services for data persistency
- Calculation views
- User Defined Table functions.
- Performance Optimization of the views.
- Decision tables
- Text analysis
- HANA Security, Analytical Privileges.
3. HANA as in for BW4 HANA and S4 HANA
3.1. BW/4 HANA
- HANA Optimized Cubes.
- Advanced DSO, Open ODS view and Composite Providers.
- SAP Classic object migration, Performance optimization projects.
- HANA Query Designer.
- Mixed approaches with Native HANA.
3.2. S/4 HANA Analytics
- Core Data Services, Data persistency and Consumption.
- ABAP CDS Views for analytics.
- Embedded analytics in OData browser.
4. HANA 2.0 SP 2, XS Advanced, using Web IDE for HANA
4.1. Database module
- HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud Platform.
- XS commands in Secure Shell(SSH)
- HDI container, Database module deployment.
- Synonyms to access Classical schema.
- CDS artifacts
- ETL Flowgraphs in Web IDE for HANA.
- GitHub Integration for Source control.
4.2. Node JS module and Web module
- Workshop on a complete native Object development.
- OData Services to provide the data access.
- Web module development for user applications.
Objectives of Program:
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand SAP HANA and how it helps in Analytics
2. Have complete knowledge of HANA Architecture
3. Understand the different HANA Modeling Environments
4. Gain knowledge on Analytical Processing with SAP HANA
5. Understand SAP HANA Modeling & SQL Coding in HANA
6. Complete knowledge on Optimizing HANA Modeling
SAP Native HANA is one of the most sought for skill in the market today. There are no pre-requisites to learn SAP Native HANA and no mandate to have prior SAP working knowledge. But one should have basic knowledge on:
1. Traditional Database or RDBMS
2. SQL basics
3. Different types of data
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected professional requirements for professionals who build robust solutions to manage end-to-end processes in an organization. This professional certification course is also best suited for:
1. Anyone who is interested to shape up the career in SAP Native HANA
2. Working professionals on SAP technologies (SAP Technical or Functional-consultants (BW/ABAP/FICO/SD), Business Analysts, System Analysts, etc.)