- The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administrator Training course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll module and Payroll Control Center to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your payroll management strategy. You will be introduced to payroll roles and process as well as the data required to process payroll. Additionally you will learn how to use Employee Central to complete Employee, Manager, and HR Administrator tasks associated with creating and maintaining the data required for processing payroll. In the course we will focus on the international payroll concepts, the localization will be at the end of this guide. The appendix will also provide some further details for US payroll.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (Master Data Replication Information)
1 Defining Key Mapping of Organizational Terms
2 Company Code
4 Defining Mapping Code Value Lists
6 Marital Status
7 Address Type
8 Contract Type
10 Employee Class
11 Employment Type
13 Event Reason
14 Pay Group
15 Payment Method .
16 Pay Scale Area and Pay Scale Type .
17 Pay Component Recurring/Non-Recurring .
18 Frequency .
19 Work Schedule .
20 Assign Date Type .
21 Wage Type Processing .
22 Assign Nonrecurring Payment Wage Types to Infotypes
23 Assigning Wage Types to Infotypes .
24 Replication Employee Key Mapping Table .
25 Time Type Replication .
26 Time Types: Define Mapping Code Value Lists .
27 Time Sheet Replication .
28 Configure Employee Central Payroll for Time Sheet Integration
29 Time Sheet: Define Mapping Code Value Lists
Set up Employee Central Payroll
1 Personnel Areas
2 Personnel Subareas
3. Personnel Structure
4 Employee Groups
5 Employee Subgroups
7 Assignment of Personnel Area to Company Code
8 Assignment Employee Group to Employee Subgroup
1 Personal Data
2 Personal Data
3 Forms of Address
4 Create Name Affixes
5 Create Marital Status
7 Create Address Types
8 Bank Details
9 Create Bank Connection Types
10 Define Payment Methods
11 Payroll Data
12 Create Wage Type Catalog
15 Basic Pay
16 Pay Scales Types and Pay Scale Areas
17 Check Pay Scale Type
18 Check Pay Scale Area
19 Revise Pay Scale Groups and Levels
20 Create Wage Type Catalog
21 Assignment of wagetypes to infotypes for EC to ECP replication
22 Check Wage Types Group Basic Pay
23 Check Wage Type Text
24 Check Entry Permissibility per Infotype
25 Check Wage Type Permissibility for Each PS and ESG
26 Check Wage Type Characteristics
27 Employee Subgroups for Primary Wage Type
28 Personnel Subareas for Primary Wage Type
29 Assign Wage Types Used for Determining Total Salary
30 Revise Default Wage Types
31 Define Valuation of Base Wage Types
32 Recurring Payments and Deductions
33 Wage Types for Recurring Payments and Deductions
34 Additional Payments
35 Wage Types for Additional Payments
36 Off Cycle Payments
37 Wage Types for Off Cycle Payments
38 Employee Remuneration Information
39 Wage Types for Employee Remuneration
40 Membership Fees
41 Wage Types for Membership Fees
42 Evaluation Basis
43 Date Specifications
44 Define Date Types
45 Customizing Procedures
46 Infotype Menus
48 Set up Personnel Actions
49 Create Reasons for Personnel Actions
50 User Group Dependency on Menus and Info Groups
51 Action Menu
Payroll Control Center
What is Payroll?
What Does a Normal Payroll Cycle Look Like?
- Payroll Process
- Payroll Control Center
- explain the current payroll process
- process payroll using sap back end system
- run payroll using payroll control center
- recall PCC Technical pre-reqs
- verify declustered results
Verify payroll control center background jobs and setup
PCC Process Configuration:
1.create new key performance indicaters
2.create new alerts and validations
3.configure one click monitering
4.configure production payroll
5.set up post production payroll process
6.configure off cycle payroll
8.Define check types
9.Define Process Step Template
10.Define Process Template
11.Define Policy Types
12.Define Process Types
14.Maintain policy in whitelist
15.Consistency check in DEV system
16.Run policy conversion report
18.Check the to be converted process’s consistency
19.Create a Process Type matched with the Process for conversion
20.Add the Process and Process Type as a pair to the Process White List
21.Namespace for Policy/Process Simplified Configuration
22.Policy Configuration Validation, Generation, and Deletion
23.Process Configuration Validation, Generation and Deletion
Target Audience :
1.End-User in Payroll
2.SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Payroll Consultant
3. Fresher HR / HCM